CLASSES - online and small group
- Small group sessions are 45 mins in length
- Individual instructions, progressions and modifications for what you are needing on the day
HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO COME TO CLASS?
- Like anything if you want to see change you are going to have to put in the practice and make time for it. I would recommend at least one or two sessions per week for a continued period of time if you want to see results.
- Remember, change doesn't happen overnight and it is about progression not perfection
- Self-practice is essential for seeing progress so take what you learn in the facilitated class home with you so you can continue your journey outside of class
All classes begin with time to check in, connect and breathe. Tuning in and becoming aware of how you are feeling in any given moment is so important so you can honour your energy levels, your mind space and how your body is feeling.
When we move without awareness we can push beyond our limits and create pain or even injury. When we move and our mind is somewhere else, we miss all the juicy information our mind - body wants to relay to us. So focusing our attention and knowing where we are starting from is important to having a great movement experience.
This moment to moment awareness without judgement or criticism is to practice being mindful, which has many health benefits such as stress reduction.
Movement is meant to be joyful, energizing and fun and I say if you are not loving what you do, then stop doing it!